High performance biodegradable, semi-fluid, multiservice open gear lubricant for walking draglines and electric rope shovels. Based on proprietary renewable base fluids and polymers, Extreme Pressure, anti-wear, and other task specific additives are included to create this revolutionary product that performs at levels higher than many non-biodegradable products. Unscheduled downtime and lost production is reduced due to the increase component life that occurs when using this cutting edge product. Readily biodegradable, including >78% renewable bio-based components, Biodegradable Open Gear Lubricant is >60% biodegradable in 28 days according to ASTM D5864 (similar to OECD 301B).
Features and Benefits:
- Readily Biodegradable. >60% biodegradable in 28 days with negligible environmental residue.
- Multiservice functionality. This single lubricant can provide superior protection in a wide range of applications
- Reduced consumption leads to lower lubrication and related costs, including disposal and housekeeping expenses
- Extreme pressure properties to increase performance
- Increased Anti-Wear capabilities to minimize parts replacement costs, unscheduled downtime and lost production time.