"No-Tox Food Grade Anti-Seize Compound, commonly known as No-Tox Anti-Seize, is a synthetic PAO based, aluminum complex thickened anti-seize compound. No-Tox Food Grade Anti-Seize Compound is NSF H1 registered for use where incidental food contact may occur. No-Tox Food Grade Anti-Seize Compound exhibits excellent adhesion to metal surfaces and is designed to protect parts, including threaded connections, from galling, seizing and fretting. No-Tox Food Grade Anti-Seize Compound is formulated for use in the “clean” industries such as food, beverage, pharmaceutical and personal care products. "
- Screw threads, pipe threads, bolted fittings
- Bushings, slides, guides and other moving parts
- Open gears, cams, ways, sleeve bearings
- Tapping, cutting, plug valves
- Assembly lubricant, couplings, spline shafts
- Lathe centers, die set leader pins
Features and Benefits:
- NSF H1 registered: Use where incidental food contact may occur.
- Bacteriological protection: Effectively inhibits the growth of certain bacteria, yeast and mold in the lubricant.
- Water/acid/alkali resistant: Protects in harsh environments.
- Anti-wear properties: Reduces friction and wear.
- Extreme pressure properties: Shock load protection.
- Extremely tacky: Provides superior adhesion to metal.