No-Tox Food Grade Oven Chain Lubricant is a 100% fully synthetic ester based high temperature oven chain lubricant with exceptional Extreme Pressure (EP) and anti-wear characteristics designed to deliver and deposit suspended food grade white-graphite, while leaving no sludge or carbon residue. Solids (white-graphite) lubricate up to 900 degrees C (1652 degrees F). It is formulated with the highest quality ingredients, meets NSF H1 and FDA requirements for materials that may have incidental contact with food as defined under Title 21 CFR, 178.3570. It is Kosher and Pareve approved as well as Halal certified.
- For chains, conveyors and bearings found in high temperature ovens.
Features & Benefits:
- NSF H1 registed allows it to be used where incidental food contact may occur.
- Effectively inhibits the growth of certain bacteria, yeast and mold in the lubricant.
- Contains food grade solid lubricants that reduce friction, wear and energy consumption.
- Kosher and Pareve approved, Halal certified.
- Does not leave sludge or carbon residue when thermally decomposed.