Termalene Extreme Pressure Grease LC 2 is a severe duty lithium complex grease recommended for general lubrication service in both mining and industrial applications. Termalene Extreme Pressure Grease LC 2 will replace most conventional and specialized products. Its low oil separation and good pumpability make it ideal for use in centralized lubrication systems and its Extreme Pressure protection and mechanical stability make it ideal for use in high load, high shear applications. Termalene Extreme Pressure Grease LC 2’s water resistance and resistance to oxidation increase grease and bearing life.
- Typical mining applications include main machinery bearings on draglines and electric rope shovels, process equipment anti-friction bearings and low and high speed journal bearings, conveyors, shaker or classifier bearings, crusher bearings and most any heavy-duty application.
- Typical industrial and mobile equipment applications are anti-friction bearings, low- and high speed journal bearings, general machinery lubrication, all chassis points including ball and universal joints, wheel bearings, king pins, fifth wheels and other severe duty applications.
Features and Benefits:
- Mechanical stability: Provides excellent mechanical stability for superior bearing retention resulting in potential reduced grease consumption.
- Extreme Pressure and Anti-wear: Reduces friction and wear promoting extended component life.
- Water resistant: Excellent resistance to water washout. Provides protection in the wettest environments.